Wednesday, April 21, 2010

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Heartbreaker Cosmetics is now REOPENED!! I am very excited to be getting back into Heartbreaker and providing you with fantastic products and excellent service
the new website is now up and running check it out here
Right now only eyeshadows are for sale but in time other products will come back in (blushers, glows, foundation etc)
Please go check it out and let me know if you have any requests and please try something new out! Great lower prices and terrific kit prices are waiting for you!
thank you for your support


1 comment:

  1. Ah, congrats! I'm so happy for you and I know your husband would be very proud of you! I'm going to make a post of my blog of your reopening! It's stephineglamour.blogspot.com. I'm following your blogspot as well! (I had to leave this here, youtube was messing up AGAIN, lol.)

    ReplyDelete