Sunday, April 18, 2010

bee luscious cosmetics

well I must say I LOVE just about everything I've tried from Bee Luscious cosmetics
I have the small professional makeup kit, the cool shadow palette, the baked mineral blush in pink swirl, and I just got another haul (yes another one) with the large spring palette and 2 of the baked mineral tri shadow pans

CoolPalette224.jpgthats the cool palette810kit08Sp224.jpgsmall kit

I would definitly recommend both of those items, with the cool palette you get a great selection of neutrals as well so its like 2 kits in one, love that one, the small professional kit is great too

the pink swirl mineralized blush/face powder is gorgeous but has quite a bit of shimmer in it, large silver glitter so I dont love that but for a night out it would be fabulous, the liptoxyl lipgloss is gorgeous but for me has a weird honey scent that really bothers me, the regular lip gloss is wonderful, feels like cashmere for the lips fabulous

they always have a discount in their site and if you become a fan on facebook they post extra discounts from time to time thats when I do my hauls when things are like 40% off cant beat it



No comments:

Post a Comment