Friday, April 15, 2011

cute girls hairstyles



So it was about 8 months ago I stumbled upon this amazing womans youtube channel, cutegirlshairstyles
I have 3 young girls and their hair was always a mess or I didnt even bother to do it pretty much because I didnt have the time and could not spend 20min on a hair do for 3 girls!
Then I found my hair saviour! :)
Now I can whip out some fantastic hair do's for my girls and most of them I can do in about 5 min each!!!
I was a huge hit on Valentines day when I did "hearts" in my girl's hair, many people asked my girls if their mom was a hairdresser hahaha far from it!!!
I'll put in pics of the hearts here and please check out Mindy on youtube and her blog, I put a link in the sidebar to her blog too
happy hair dos!
BLOG
youtube

1 comment:

  1. I do believe all of the ideas you've offered to your post. They are very convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too short for newbies. May you please lengthen them a little from next time? Thank you for the post.
    Fine cubic zirconia jewelry

    ReplyDelete